Mini photo cards are quite a hot item among those who like to have personal information and share that information with others. Moo.com offers a a great opportunity to personalize mini cards with pictures and text to suit your needs.
However, if you're looking to take that one the further, Meish dot org
has figured out a way to create magnets, or Moo-gnets in this case, from the small cards. Her blog describes a step-by-step process to get the job done, but for a quick run down, you will need:
- Your package of Moo cards, or you can easily create your own cards on your computer or even by hand.
- Self-adhesive magnetic tape (20 mm)
- A heavy book
You will then need to:
- Cut two pieces of tape, about 1/2", for each card.
- Affix the tape squares to the back of each card, one on each end.
- Place the card under the heavy book to get the tape to affix securely to the surface.
- Continue process until you have a nice collection.
Be sure to visit Meish's blog
for a super cool pictorial and some great visuals of her magnets.