Do you need a Halloween costume
for a child in rapid fashion? You could spend $20 at your local department store or you could try this quick idea from me:
- Using appropriate face paint or other suitable makeup, give the child a mouse face.
- After you give the child the right makeup, take any gray sweatshirt without a hood and turn it inside out. Place it on the child backwards and zip it up.
- Make mouse ears out of stiff black paper and attach them to the back of any hat which fits the child. In a pinch you can use paper plates cut to size. Color a black outer rim and pink inner ear.
- Add gray or black sweat pants, perhaps tucking the sweat top into the waist band.
- Twist together two or three black shoe laces and attach for a tail. An easy cape adds to the fun.
- Squeak, squeak... instant mouse!