The year is coming to a close. The next few weeks I'll be busy with shopping, planning, and parties. Before I know it Christmas will pass, and a new year will be just days away. Gina Trapani put together this great list last year
of all the geeky and regular tasks to tie up the year. If you followed her suggestions last year, you probably had a smooth one. If you didn't, start now. Adding these 6 items to your to-do list will help and end 2007 on the best possible note and kick off an organized 2008.
- Get your free credit report
- Book your last doctor/dentist appointment of the year
- Make your tax deductible purchases and donation
- Max out your RRSP contributions
- Review your data backup plan
- Rotate and archive your files
The original post has some important detail about each item on the list. She offers helpful tips, including the filing cabinet makeover
. I hope you find these tips as useful as I did.