Nothing on our first list of DIY ornament projects
catch your eye? Well, here are 10 more presents to rev up your creative juices (most via Craft
1. Denim Christmas Tree Ornaments
from One Crafty Mumma
. While you're there check out her other holiday projects in her 25 days of Christmas series.
2. Flying Spaghetti Monster Ornament
from Civil Bitch
. I love it when people make ornaments modeled after things you wouldn't expect.
3. Speaking of unusual ornaments, check out this Plastic Bag Wreath
at Two Peas in a Bucket
. Cute and
4. Great project for the kids: Salt Dough Christmas Ornaments
5. These might be my favorites (and probably also would be a good project for the kids): super cool Foam Ornaments
from How About Orange
6. Shrinky Dink Ornaments
from Yoonie at Home
. I've got
to try shrinky-dinking sometime.
7. Felted Wool Star Ornaments
from the Purl Bee
. So very adorable.
8. Kirigami Christmas Trees
(Kirigami is like Origami, but with cutting) from Curbly
. I think these would be even cuter if they were made with printed paper.
9. Paper Globe Ornaments
at Craft Tutorials
. Super simple project that produces pretty impressive results.
10. Fabric Trees
from The Small Object
. Even more adorable.