Photo: The Purl Bee
This year, I'd love to get crafty with my Christmas tree in hopes of starting a new tradition. What better way to infuse a bit of craft than with felted ornaments
? Here's the list of materials a la Purl Bee:
These materials will make at least 12 snowflakes, and can make up to 16 with very careful cutting.
* One piece of Wool Felt in Bright Pink
* One Piece of Wool Felt in Ecru
* Water soluable marking pen
* Two spools of 100% cotton thread. One in color 1040 (ercu) and another spool in color 5980 (bright pink)
* Template plastic
* Download and print the Two Sided Snowflake template here
Once you've gathered your materials, follow the instructions here
and get started --- happy crafting!